Administrative $40,400 jobs in British Columbia
- Maintains administrative control of records related to safety and health programs.
- RAM is searching for a motivated and energetic Project HSE Coordinator to…
$21 - $25 an hour
- Rate of Pay: * $21.00 – 25.00 per hour.
- Position Status: * Seasonal Contract, Full time.
- Term: June 15, 2020 to July 10, 2020.
- What we are looking for.
- The Digital Production Administrator is responsible for hands on management of facility resources including render nodes, disk space and I/O.
- 1 - 3 years of previous working experience in an Administrative related role.
- Type of employment: * Temporary (1 year contract).
- The successful candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office and have administrative experience.
- RBC Dominion Securities located in downtown Vancouver on…
- Organizational and administrative skills required to perform activities in a deadline driven environment, working with constant interruptions.
- Boss a senior executive into giving up a variety of administrative tasks, including ownership of their schedule.
- What people say about you.
- Boss a senior executive into giving up a variety of administrative tasks, including ownership of their calendar.
- What people say about you*.
- Excellent customer service skills and administrative experience is an asset.
- In anticipation of future openings First National is now accepting applications for…
Aeriosa Dance Society
- NOC Group: Other Administrative Services Managers (0114).
- Administrative planning is busiest between October and April.
- Job Type: Part Time, Contract.
Ideal Siding Vancouver
$25 an hour
- Ideal Siding Vancouver is looking for an Office Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our team.
- Ideal Siding Vancouver is a division of Ideal Siding, the largest…
- Other project-related administrative support, as required.
- Quartech is looking for an Project Coordinator- Contract for an important client of ours.
Winright Law Corporation
- Providing general administrative and clerical support;
- As a legal administrative assistant and reception, you will be client-facing and be responsible for the…
School District #39 (Vancouver)
$71,016 a year
- If you do not have a profile on Make a Future, please create a profile under the category, “ECE, EA/TA/ERW, Clerical, Secretarial, Administrative, Custodians,…
Alba International Education Consulting Inc.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- 2 to 4 years working experience in Administrative, Human Resources, Consulting Services.
- Assists clients in career exploration and clarity, helping them to…
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Preferred).
- You have strong administrative and organizational skills combined with proven ability to make decisions that focus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.