Administrative $40,400 jobs in British Columbia
- Administrative, financial and risk management.
- There is a long-term opportunity.
- This position is suited for an efficient individual who will be responsible for…
$27.29 an hour
- The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to Managers, Supervisors and department personnel of a business unit.
- General office administrative responsibilities including:
- Minimum grade 12 plus formal administrative skills training.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- This position is responsible for full cycle recruitment in a technically…
- Demonstrates strong organizational and administrative skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Mayor,…
$25.05 an hour
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures including filing systems, mail, communication systems, office equipment, and the ability to organize work…
- In addition, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Telecommunications project team and clients, including…
$29.77 an hour
- Performs administrative duties such as scans documents in SAP, prepares and/or mails letters or emails, invoices, reminder notices, etc.
- Ensures study related administrative tasks and correspondence are completed such as the preparation and collection of study and required regulatory documents.
- Assist with other administrative tasks when necessary.
- Union - CUPE Local 402 - Auxiliary.
- The City of Surrey’s Age Friendly Strategy for Seniors demonstrates a…
- Wow the team with your administrative skills when composing emails, correspondence, documents and presentations.
- Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.