Administrative $40,400 jobs in British Columbia
- Performs a variety of administrative support functions relating to special and other information requests such as assembling a variety of documents and…
- Maintains a current knowledge of administrative and emergency policies and procedures and participates in fire evacuations drills.
- Include but not limited to:
$30.54 - $31.21 an hour
- You will also be responsible for the supervisory and administrative work in the absence of the Custodial Foreman.
- Reporting to the Operations Leaders or designate(s), the Administrative Assistant performs a variety of confidential administrative and clerical support…
- Demonstrates strong organizational and administrative skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Join a team that is driven by meaningful work that…
$6,822 - $7,115 a month
- Reporting to the Museum Services Supervisor, this is professional curatorial and administrative work at the Burnaby Village Museum.
- General office administrative responsibilities including:
- Minimum grade 12 plus formal administrative skills training.
- The Team Clerk provides records management, word processing, admitting, data entry, communications and other administrative support services according to…
- Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with supporting the IA(s) and teams.
- You put our clients first.
$20 - $23 an hour
- Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative and staff support duties for various department in this CARF…
- As an administrative service coordinator you will:
- A minimum of one year of recent administrative office experience including providing customer service to…
- Smart & Biggar has been at the forefront of IP and technology law for over 100 years.
- We practice in every area of IP on behalf of an exceptional international…
Better Choice Staffing
Fort St. John, BC
$20.59 an hour
- Provide other administrative support to the department as required.
- This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their administrative…
Ditidaht First Nation Development Corp
Vancouver Island, BC
$4,000 - $5,000 a month
- The DDC is seeking an energetic and motivated person to manage their general store, motel and campground operations on an administrative level.
$30.10 - $32.47 an hour
- Government and Service Employees Union is one of the largest and most diverse unions in British Columbia.
- We represent over 79,000 members in 550 bargaining…
Legal Services Society
$44,649 - $50,987 a year
- Provide administrative support to the PLC lawyers and advocates/paralegals;
- As PLC Administrative Legal Assistant/Intake Legal Assistant you will:
- Administrative Support (Full-Time or Part-Time term placements)*.
- Any other administrative duties required by the department to meet the operational needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Retirement Concept is proud to provide you with a variety of care options that suit your needs across British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec.