Administrative $40,400 jobs in British Columbia
St. Margaret's School
$21.55 - $23.82 an hour
- St. Margaret’s School is seeking a dynamic and service-oriented individual to provide support for the Teacher-Librarian by performing a variety of…
- In addition, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Telecommunications project team and clients, including…
- Provide administrative support to project teams, including:
- You have a track record of identifying and implementing administrative solutions to increase…
NORDEL DENTAL CLINIC
- Established, friendly and fast-paced family dental practice in North Delta is looking for a Dental Reception to cover a one year maternity leave.
$23.44 an hour
- As an Auxiliary Clerical Team member you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of clerical and administrative assignments throughout the various…
$22.49 an hour
- Work Site: Medical Imaging Administrative Support, St. Paul's Hospital - Vancouver, BC.
- Status: Temporary Part Time (0.44 FTE).
- Salary: $22.49 per hour.
Heritage Christian Online School
- POSTING: HCOS - 13 Month Maternity Leave SE Administrative Assistant *.
- Heritage Christian Online School (HCOS) is a K-12 Distributed Learning (DL) school,…
$19.23 - $21.24 an hour
- Enter client information into database, score client questionnaires according to established procedures, transcribe administrative and clinical correspondence,…
$53,566 - $93,828 a year
- Other duties may include curriculum development and review, peer and student evaluation, administrative duties, project proposals, student advising, working on…
- Manages all required administrative documentation related to recently authorized loan applications and current customer accounts by: obtaining and processing…
$30.10 - $32.47 an hour
- Administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred).
- Government and Service Employees Union is one of the largest and most diverse unions in British Columbia.
- Administrative assistant: 3 years (Required).
- Any other administrative duties required by the department to meet the operational needs.
Ditidaht First Nation Development Corp
Vancouver Island, BC
$4,000 - $5,000 a month
- The DDC is seeking an energetic and motivated person to manage their general store, motel and campground operations on an administrative level.
Legal Services Society
$44,649 - $50,987 a year
- Provide administrative support to the PLC lawyers and advocates/paralegals;
- You have completed Legal Administration courses or program, or courses in Law or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.