Administration jobs in Rocky View, AB
You refined by:
Allergy Clinic in Northwest Calgary
- We strive to make a difference in allergy services in Calgary, by practicing evidence based, high quality patient- centered care.
- Along with competitive benefits, gourmet on-campus restaurants run by our culinary program and an unparalleled view of downtown Calgary, SAIT offers the chance…
- Responsible for the control and administration of NRCan NDT examinations.
- Along with competitive benefits, gourmet on-campus restaurants run by our culinary…
- If you are a dedicated and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our Long Term Care residents by providing…
- Calgary (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Gatineau (Québec), Montréal…
- The incumbent should have a full understanding of Alberta Health Services and the University of Calgary as well as a good understanding of academic medicine in…
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum one-year experience in office administration considered an asset.
- Mount Royal University has provided continuing education to the Calgary community and beyond for more than 60 years.
- January 9, 2020 – March 19, 2020.
- Regularly assess student performance and communicate results to students, parents/legal guardians and school administration.
- Support physicians, nurse practitioner, nurse, and health care team as required.
- The qualified candidate must be available for 3 months, full-time training…
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and develop community partnerships in industry for placement support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.