You refined by:
- Assist youth to adapt to and maintain a healthy lifestyle by connecting them to therapeutic resources and opportunities to engage in the community.
- They will be comfortable teaching in and out of the water, be able to adapt and modify exercises for participants with typical limitations including knee, hip,…
- Ability to learn and adapt to Red Cross specific software platforms.
- Reporting to the Community Support Services Coordinators.
- Assist with data entry as needed.
- Able to adapt quickly to unforeseen events and changes to the schedule or sequence of group tours.
- WE ARE SEEKING VOLUNTEER GUIDES.
- THE MUSEUM WILL OFFER YOU.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.