- Minimum 3-5 years specializing in Tax in a public accounting firm.
- As a lead member you will work closely with KPMG Partners on tax planning initiatives and…
- This position would appeal to a CA with minimum 7 years professional experience who is interested in continuing a career in the forensic and investigative…
- Completion of MBA or Accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, or related field or…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a public accounting firm.
- As an International Corporate Tax Specialist, you will work closely with our senior leaders to…
- Professional Accounting Designation (CA, CMA or CGA).
- Minimum of 5 years specializing in Tax in a public accounting firm.
- Four weeks of vacation per year.
- In addition to your CPA preference will be given to candidates with an MBA and/or CIA designation with a solid financial accounting and reporting as well as a…
- 7 to 10 years of Accounting / Transaction Services / Merger and Acquisition experience, in a consulting, advisory, corporate, or private equity environment.
- 4+ years of total accounting experience in a consulting and/or corporate environment including:
- We offer our clients start-to-finish support in the acquisition…
- Work on accounting advisory, information technology and data & analytics projects.
- Perform analysis of complex accounting issues, in IFRS, ASPE, NPO and/or PSAB…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science degree required, ideally with a major in accounting.
- Our Risk Consulting services team is growing and we are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.