Accounting $73,800 jobs in North York, ON
$78,618 a year
- A Professional Accounting Designation or be in the final stages of successfully completing a Professional Accounting Designation.
- Job Posting: Dec 12, 2019.
- Ensure that all Participation House, Markham conduct, activities, systems, and procedures strictly adhere to the highest ethical, accounting, reporting and any…
- Bachelor or Master’s degree required, preferably in business, accounting, or finance.
- Operational Risk Management (“ORM”) is accountable for the design and…
- Currently, we are working on an internal project whose goals is to create a system in order to manage all internal business needs such as finance, accounting,…
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise company finance staff.
- Minimum of 5 years related financial services or investment operations, fund accounting and custody experience with management responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM, Accounting, Business or Finance).
- Understanding basic accounting, operations and auditing concepts and reporting skills.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CA,) with training completed with a Big 4 firm;
- Preparation, Review and in-depth analysis of monthly and quarterly…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Canadian Public Accounting: 4 years (Required).
- Minimum of 4 years Canadian Public Accounting experience required.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA or equivalent).
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, accounting or other relevant discipline.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Performs and direct day-to-day accounting functions, including A/R, A/P, General Accounting.
- Implementation of Jonas accounting system.
- Accounting Management: 5 years (Required).
- A professional accounting designation (CPA) is required with 5 plus years of progressive experience in an accounting…
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS accounting standards;
- Research IFRS accounting standards and assist in developing accounting policies, procedures, and financial…
- \* Have a. min.5 yrs of accounting experience,with an accounting designation.
- Cost Accounting: 5 years (Preferred).
- (CPA CGA/CMA) or enrolled in senior level.
$75,000 a year
- Prior experience in a public accounting practice.
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, and tax concepts.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks.
- Minimum 2 years accounting, finance and/or internal controls experience.
- University degree and professional accounting designation required (CPA or equivalent).
- Experience with relevant accounting packages and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.