Accounting $70,300 jobs in Unionville, ON
- You have experience with SimCorp, accounting technologies, and Canadian securities exchange.
- You are knowledgeable about capital markets, basic accounting…
- You will join a dynamic and high performing team within Capital Market Operations.
- Assess, implement and manage valuation models for highly complex derivatives…
- Enrolled in or having completed courses in accounting, finance and information systems.
- Pursuit of a college or university degree in Finance, Accounting,…
- Risk Analytics - Financial Analyst (12 month contract).
- Reporting to the Manager, Risk Analytics, our next FA will play a meaningful role in the measurement and…
- Enrolled in or having completed courses in accounting, finance, derivatives, advanced math and risk management.
- Req #2202 Intern –Total Fund Reporting.
- Students in the past have been involved in projects relating to performance and risk measurement, trade order management, portfolio accounting, master data…
- Have you ever wondered how an organization supports their financial data and aspired to learn the instruments and applications used to do so?
- Deep understanding of asset servicing, investment accounting, corporate actions, financial reporting in relation to public market products (fixed income, public…
- Reporting to the Director, you will lead deal teams comprising analysts, associates and principals, supported by third party consultants, legal and accounting…
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead deal teams comprising analysts, associates and principals, supported by third party consultants, legal and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.