Accounting $70,000 jobs in Concord, ON
iFinance Canada Inc.
- Preparing and/or reviewing general ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Overseeing and compliance with various monthly lender reporting requirements.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Competitive salary up to $100K.
- Handle all accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Manage all billings, financial statements and bank reconciliations;
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Zahra Properties is seeking a Property Accountant to support its current portfolio of projects and to assist with the evaluation of potential future…
$45 an hour
- Obtain a good understanding of the various business processes and prepare the necessary process documentation.
- Experience in working with COSO framework.
- The Manager, Global Tax leads our tax department (1 direct report) and is directly responsible for ensuring compliance with tax legislation and regulations…
- Position Type: Temporary - Full-Time.
- This position will be a full-time 4-month contract from May 2020 – August 2020.
- Interest in obtaining CPA designation.
- Underwriting real estate development opportunities by assisting in the creation of pro-forma financial models for existing and/or future projects; across all…
- Reporting to the Vice President, Fund Operations, your role will involve working within the fund operations team to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business administration, accounting or related field.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) – (formerly CMA, CGA, CA).
- Position Type: Regular - Full-Time.
- McCain Foods offers a Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario Pre-approved Program.
- As a member of Credit Research Team at 1832 Asset Management L.P., the Credit Research Analyst, Fixed Income is responsible for fundamental analysis of…
- The Program Controller’s responsibilities include working closely with the PMO to monitor, coordinate, and control financial budgeting & forecasting, weekly…
Dominion Colour Corp
- Reporting directly to the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager, the Senior Costing Analyst (SCA) is responsible for all, product costing, profitability…
- Tax research – fund, corporate, and excise.
- Working with the Manager to provide oversight to the fund taxation team and ensuring the completeness, accuracy,…
Crystal Fabrication & Contracting Ltd.
$70,000 a year
- Our company is looking for an experienced Accountant to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements.
- The Manager, Financial Administration and Accounting reports to the Senior Director, Financial Administration and Accounting, in Toronto and works closely with…
$85,000 a year
- Your Big 4 experience, IFRS expertise, and top level Excel skills will serve you well, as you work with the global accounting team and external service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.