Accounting $70,000 jobs in Concord, ON
- You will work cross functionally with Finance Department team members in assisting the preparation of monthly Financial Statements and Management reports.
iFinance Canada Inc.
- Preparing and/or reviewing general ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Overseeing and compliance with various monthly lender reporting requirements.
Financial Services - Banking
$85,000 a year
- Prepare quarterly and annual external financial statements and notes, MD&A and reporting analysis in accordance with IFRS requirements;
LSD The Agency
- No middle-managing or supervising; no big team to delegate things to.
- Financial Reporting and Internal Financial Planning.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- The companies employ 18 full time staff, including 2 full time accounting clerks a part-time Job Accountant and a part-time clerk.
Premiere Suites Toronto
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- The Bookkeeper/Accountant is responsible for the company’s accounting practices, maintenance of its fiscal records and the preparation of financial reports for…
West Shefford Food Co Inc.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- We're looking for a skilled, full-time Financial Controller to join a Trading House in the Toronto, Ontario area.
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Tax research – fund, corporate, and excise.
- Working with the Manager to provide oversight to the fund taxation team and ensuring the completeness, accuracy,…
Dominion Colour Corp
- Reporting directly to the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager, the Senior Costing Analyst (SCA) is responsible for all, product costing, profitability…
- Oversees and leads a team of 6 auditors responsible for internal audit activities for the Advisory and Distribution activities of Scotiabank’s wealth management…
- Work on multiple complex issues while communicating in a non-technical manner to facilitate communication between the client and the service team while managing…
- Contributes to the overall success of the Audit Department, Credit Risk Audit Group in Canada and globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans,…
- Serve as a Career Advisor, mentor or coach to one or more employees, which will include providing honest and timely performance feedback - approximately 10- 20%…
$75,603 - $94,494 a year
- Department: Vehicle Programs (20000049) - Project Management Office (30000386).
- Weekly Hours: 35 Off Days: Sat/Sun Shift: Day.
- PMP certification is an asset.
- Provide reporting and analytical support to CIBC Strategic Business Units and/or CIBC Lines of Business.
- Responsible for the production of management reports to…
$110,965 - $130,367 a year
- Job Type & Duration: Permanent Vacancy, Full-Time.
- Develops and implements detailed plans and recommends policies regarding program specific requirements.
- The CD Deduction Analyst Lead will be responsible for validating customer deductions in compliance with Upfield corporate policies and procedures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.