Accounting $70,000 jobs in Concord, ON
- Be proficient in Accounting program(s) (Simply Accounting/QuickBooks);
- Hold a post-secondary degree in Accounting or Business;
Sealion Cargo Inc.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Employment in a GAAP / North American Accounting environment: 2 years (Required).
- Perform day-to-day general ledger accounting, analysis and reconciliations…
- 7-10 years of progressive technical accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA required.
- Cash flow, forecasting and budgeting.
- Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the…
- \* Have a. min.5 yrs of accounting experience,with an accounting designation.
- Cost Accounting: 5 years (Preferred).
- (CPA CGA/CMA) or enrolled in senior level.
$75,000 a year
- Prior experience in a public accounting practice.
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, and tax concepts.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks.
$40.05 an hour
- 2 + years financial accounting and reporting experience – candidates with experience in development accounting will be preferred.
$63,465 - $81,608 a year
- Great Plains or similar accounting software.
- Excellent knowledge, and skills in business practices, including accounting transactions and accountabilities,…
$63,325 - $83,310 a year
- Completion of a diploma in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline – or any combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
$36.69 - $40.19 an hour
- Considerable experience with accounting software such as SAP and Project Tracking Portal (PTP).
- Considerable experience with cost control including issuance of…
$78,618 a year
- A Professional Accounting Designation or be in the final stages of successfully completing a Professional Accounting Designation.
- Job Posting: Dec 12, 2019.
$95,605 - $112,312 a year
- Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Purchasing.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), techniques and practices, as well as…
- Professional accounting designation or working towards it.
- As The Analyst, Gross Profit Accounting, You Will:
- What This Position Is All About:
$74,853 - $93,566 a year
- Professional accounting designation would be an asset.
- Ensures issuer monthly accounting reports reviewed by program officers are compliant with program…
$123,000 - $126,000 a year
- Salary: 123,000.00 – 126,000.00 $ /year.
- Posting and reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Monthly financial statement preparation & bank reconciliation.
- Accounting opportunities available across multiple OSC departments.
- Accounting opportunities are currently available in the following departments, however not…
- Accounting designation or working towards it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Document accounting positions taken during the month end…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.