Accounting $70,000 jobs in Concord, ON
- We are currently seeking a seasoned finance professional with full cycle accounting and financial analysis expertise.
- By maintaining an organized and structured classroom environment, the Instructor helps ensure that students are progressing effectively.
- Develop and maintain the standard costing model.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end…
- This role will be providing value-added, in-depth financial analytics for Management and supporting day-to-day accounting functions.
- Assist with year-end audit.
$45 - $55 an hour
- Oversee the preparation of reports.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.