Accounting $63,500 jobs in Calgary, AB
You refined by:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or comparable work experience; an MBA is an asset.
- Able to integrate and adapt to technology.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related discipline;
- Reporting to the Coordinator, Operations Accounting, the Analyst, Power works directly with key…
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering or equivalent.
- Why you should join us:
- You will use your expertise to:
TAKRAF Canada Inc.
- Assures accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the organizations accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting…
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Looking for a certified accountant with at least five years experience.
- Payroll. General management of cash flow and cash flow projections.
- O Collaborate with Corporate Accounting and Internal Audit to ensure NBU’s compliance of IFRS accounting standards and SOX controls;
Perfect Fit Automotive Group Inc.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Accounting designation would be an asset.
- The Office Manager is responsible for all accounting and office management.
- Review, Organize and Post deals.
- Group: Refining & Marketing Accounting & Analysis Department.
- This position will report to the Manager, Refining and Marketing Accounting.
- Good working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of computerized payroll / accounting systems (preferably JD Edwards EnterpriseOne).
$65,000 - $110,000 a year
- Other financial and accounting responsibilities, as required.
- We are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be overseeing Dandly’s Finance and Accounting…
Trans Am Piping Products Ltd.
- Trans Am Piping Products Ltd. Is currently looking for an IT ANALYST / SENIOR SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER *.
- The successful candidate will work with management and…
- Professional services marketing experience in a legal or accounting environment an asset.
- Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP is currently seeking a Marketing and…
Geib and Company Prof. Corp.
- Post-secondary training in accounting in Canada.
- Work with accounting software and provide support to clients.
- Must have obtained a professional designation.
Refraction Asset Management Ltd.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- At least 2 years of work experience in the financial analyst role at an investment bank and/or corporate finance team of an accounting firm.
City of Rossland
$33.93 an hour
- Excellent opportunities for an accounting professional to join the City of Rossland.
- Your knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals relating to…
- Project accounting experience within a multi-national company.
- Professional accounting designation or advanced degree is required (i.e. CMA, CGA, CA, MBA).
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration, Legal or technical discipline;
- May supervise small work groups.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Some traditions are best kept alive. At ATCO, we keep our founder’s legacy at the core of our beliefs — going beyond the call of duty and striving for high standards. To get there, we empower our peop