Accounting $63,500 jobs in Calgary, AB
You refined by:
- Close communication and reconciliation of field data with the accounting department for all project and services.
- West Pointe Building Services – Calgary, AB.
Trans Mountain Corporation Inc.
- Broad experience and knowledge of accounting systems and processes.
- The Accounting Systems Senior Analyst will perform a wide range of duties in support of the…
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as Caseware, Profile, Quickbooks and Simply Accounting.
- Lead multiple client facing engagement teams.
- Corporate accounting and reporting OR financial planning and analysis experience with a strong interest in technology and business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Accounting or related field of study.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Public Accounting preferably in a tax focused role.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7S accounting software.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in accounting procedures and account reconciliation.
- We are looking for an experienced Corporate Coordinator and facilitator, who is proficient in contracts, project management, drafting, M&A, negotiation…
- You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and…
- Prior work with financial technology, accounting systems, or banking.
- WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US: *.
- Have a casual downtown office environment.
Kingsman Scientific Management Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics, or related fields.
- 5-10 years experience in investor relations, public relations, financial…
- Accounting designation (CPA-CA/CPA-CMA/CPA-CGA) is an asset.
- Our Saskatoon office is looking for a Trustee/Vice President, Consumer Insolvency to join our BDO…
- Undergraduate degree; Accounting designation an asset;
- Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- The Senior Manager, Finance and Accounting is responsible for managing all accounting activities related to the ATCO Frontec North American business.
TAKRAF Canada Inc.
- Assures accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the organizations accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting…
Refraction Asset Management Ltd.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- At least 2 years of work experience in the financial analyst role at an investment bank and/or corporate finance team of an accounting firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Driven by a frontier spirit, we deliver inspired solutions in the areas of disaster management, camp services, and facilities maintenance.