Accounting $30,100 jobs in North York, ON
- Accounting experience for investment portfolios.
- As an Accounting & Tax Technician, you'll:
- College diploma in accounting, finance or tax, or equivalent.
- Moderate understanding of mathematics and accounting functions.
- Experience in translation/communications services or in an accounting or legal firm an asset.
- Strong interest in data analytics, data transformation, robotics process automation, and finance or accounting.
- Well this is just the beginning.
- An undergraduate degree in business, accounting, and/or related financial education background, engineering, computer science and/or information systems, is an…
- Must be able to work with numbers, and have a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen…
- Previous experience for a public accounting firm or consulting practice, or particular business/industry experience is also desirable.
- Provide timely response to inquiries from HR, accounting, managers, employees, government, and other third-party agencies utilizing knowledge and interpretation…
- This allows clients to improve accounting data integrity and quality, enabling them to produce more reliable reports and insights within the accounting, finance…
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Skills and attributes for success.
- Experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) is highly desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.