Accounting jobs in Unionville, ON
- The role will be the single point of contact for all collection related matters for the assigned Partners and their engagement teams.
- Participating in the development of research, thought leadership and other marketing efforts on behalf of the Corporate Intelligence team.
- Ensure that local specialist invoices are delivered to accounting in a timely manner, and that billing instructions are delivered to the Global Team’s billing…
- Motivate Delivery Centre team to capitalize on their strengths and improve development areas.
- Develop and ensure effective implementation and monitoring of…
- Develop and maintain financial models to support Global Tax business planning process and analysis of different planning scenarios to supporting decision-making…
- Professional Accounting Designation is an asset.
- Become part of the tax engagement team in servicing the planning and compliance needs of clients.
- Work experience with a public practice accounting firm is a considerable asset to this position and experience with GoSystems being an extra asset.
- The position, within the finance team, provides financial accounting analysis and reporting to the senior manager for work performed across three principle…
- As part of the engagement team, the Technician will excel in servicing the planning and compliance needs of our clients.
- What You Bring to The Role:
- Risk management, assurance or accounting designation (such as CRMA, PRM, CA) would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will be responsible in supporting the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.