Accounting jobs in Saint-Lazare, QC
- Present the updated project forecasts to the project responsible.
- Accounting title or applicant to the profession, an asset.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Knowledge of finance modules and how they work (Accounts Receivable, Payable, General ledger, Cash management or Fixed assets).
- Avoir la culture du service.
- Validate fee invoices and rate reductions.
- Minimum of five years in payroll and/or accounting and/or college diploma (DEC) in Administration or Accounting.
- Maintenance of the mapping between Oracle (both versions), Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning.
- Accounting knowledge / background an asset.
- Encode and record high volume of invoices in different currencies in the accounting systems using the KTM scanning process.
- Autonomie et sens du détail;
- Lead implementation of new accounting standards for the SP/C segment.
- Bonne connaissance des systèmes Oracle, HFM, et/ou Hyperion Planning un atout.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) mandatory.
- Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Connaissance de HFM, un atout.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Support the team in the preparation of monthly financial reports for the executive management.
Be the first to see new Accounting jobs in Saint-Lazare, QC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.