Accounting jobs in Saint-Lazare, QC
- Experience in budgeting, gap analysis, monthly forecasting and preparation of presentations to executive members.
- Expérience en gestion de personnel, un atout.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or finance, combined with 5 years of experience, equivalent combination in relation to project planning and control.
- Professional accounting designation (an asset).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting including 2 years of experience in taxation of Canadian corporations…
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or project accounting environment an asset.
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or Hyperion Planning system and asset.
- CA, CPA, CMA or CGA accounting designation.
- Financial Analyst – FP&A and Accounting Standards Defence and Security.
- Propose and implement improvements to various processes related to financial planning and forecasting.
- Maintain and develop forward-looking models and identify,…
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the Region, including supporting corporate departments with financial structure planning, tax planning…
- Knowledge of finance modules and how they work (Accounts Receivable, Payable, General ledger, Cash management or Fixed assets).
- Avoir la culture du service.
- International Affairs, Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Management, Human Resources, Data Science and Business Analysis, and…
- Validate fee invoices and rate reductions.
- Minimum of five years in payroll and/or accounting and/or college diploma (DEC) in Administration or Accounting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.