You refined by:
Senior Financial Analyst (undo)
Accounting jobs in North York, ON
- University Degree in business (B.Comm/ MBA) or CPA accounting designation.
- Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) and a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of relevant and progressive experience in financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, corporate accounting, and/or managing finance…
- Defines individual objectives and development plans, and ensures alignment with project and unit objectives.
- Ensures group has appropriate level of development…
- Lead and participate in collaborative working groups within and outside of finance to streamline processes, improve controls, investigate system and process…
- University degree, preferably in Business, preferably a combination of accounting designation and MBA.
- Develops financial models and conducts analytical reviews…
- Responsible for global Inter company accounts payable and receivable reconciliation and elimination.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates…
- A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation.
- Develop business case drivers (aligned with methodology from Property Finance team) for all initiatives that support business area strategies and prioritize…
- Enrolled or completed CPA designation (CPA, CMA, CA, CGA).
- Identify new processes and leverage business intelligence tools that will improve insights and…
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Under moderate supervision, the Financial Analyst will present value added ideas and recommendations on financial governance including policies and procedures…
$45 an hour
- Support the implementation of an integrated planning software.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in a medium or large organization, preferably in the…
- 2 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required*.
- Reporting to and supporting the Controller and team…
$80,000 a year
- As a gifted Senior Financial Analyst for our Toronto-based, insurance company your gift for storytelling will be helpful.
- Your Role: The Plot Provider.
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst.
- CPA designated or final stages is required.
- Assist business management in the financial analysis of capital opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area specializing in finance, accounting, and tech.