Accounting jobs in North York, ON
You refined by:
- Participating in the development of research, thought leadership and other marketing efforts on behalf of the Corporate Intelligence team.
- The role will be the single point of contact for all collection related matters for the assigned Partners and their engagement teams.
- Motivate Delivery Centre team to capitalize on their strengths and improve development areas.
- Develop and ensure effective implementation and monitoring of…
- Develop and maintain financial models to support Global Tax business planning process and analysis of different planning scenarios to supporting decision-making…
- Provide assistance to senior staff through support in research, development, implementation, project strategy and other international tax initiatives for…
- KPMG's Transaction Services practice is continuing to grow and we are currently looking for professionals in our Toronto office at the Senior Associate level.
- Must have CPA / CA with direct financial due diligence experience is required.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and effectively coach, develop,…
- As part of the engagement team, the Technician will excel in servicing the planning and compliance needs of our clients.
- What You Bring to The Role:
- Professional Accounting Designation is an asset.
- Become part of the tax engagement team in servicing the planning and compliance needs of clients.
- This role highly focuses on liaison with Partners, Managers and Professional Staff from all lines of service about the application of standards and policies…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.