Accounting jobs in North York, ON
- The incumbent will assist with all analyses, planning and reporting as well as provide support to key business leaders within the Infrastructure finance and…
- CA or CPA designation, with at least 8 - 10 years of progressive work experience in accounting/finance functions with 3 years of people management experience;
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making, and for the board of directors.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the real estate management team responsible for monitoring the progress of projects, ensure timely approval of the…
- Plan and execute internal audit programs, inclusive of development of risk-based test procedures and the review and reporting of findings to Internal Audit…
- Assist as needed with due diligence related to refinancing, dispositions, development and re-development.
- Work with asset management team to develop an annual…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.