Accounting jobs in Newmarket, ON
- The analyst is responsible for the development of forecast and budget variance analysis and provides business assessments on an on going basis.
- Opportunity to interact on daily basis with senior management and executives up to CFO level.
- Recommending and implementing process improvements to improve…
- A CPA designation (or near completion of CPA designation).
- Planning, preparing and execution of the monthly general ledger packages while at the same time…
PCL Graphics Ltd.
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Develop and document business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Proactive with budget holders in identifying areas…
Markham NS Dental
$34 an hour
- Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure.
- Plan, set up and administer accounting systems.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- 5+ years of experience in public practice, in accounting and for small to medium sized owner managed businesses.
- Preparation of monthly and annual bookkeeping.
- CPA, CA, CGA or CMA designation;
- Participate in ongoing strategic planning and help develop effective business strategies to ensure future growth and financial…
- Submit invoices through the electronic billing system used by the client, reviewing the file to maintain accuracy and compliance with the client’s billing…
LG Partners LLP
- We are a growing Markham public accounting firm seeking a staff accountant with minimum 2 years of Canadian public accounting experience.
- Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller with dotted line reporting to the CFO, the Accounting Manager’s role has a heavy emphasis on Financial Accounting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.