Accounting jobs in Newmarket, ON
- Submit invoices and supporting documentation to 3rd party organizations such as the government for subsidy payments;
- Accounts receivable: 1 year (Preferred).
- This document is available in alternate formats upon request.
- The duties include recording of transactions and preparing general ledger reconciliations for bank…
- 3-5 plus years of experience in Finance management and decision making.
- Support key presentations of financial and business results to Weston Foods Senior…
The Finance Department Limited
- Demonstrate strong character, goal oriented, provide customer service, and take responsibility for own development.
- This role reports to the Senior Tax Manager.
$40,000 a year
- Accounts Payable Clerk required for mid-size office in Etobicoke, AccPac experience and strong communication skills are an asset.
The Canadian Kennel Club
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Develop and implement general accounting policies and procedures for all aspects of division…
- Process vendor invoices, perform 3 way match (as per internal control/SOX guidelines), and reconcile invoices with AP sub-ledger.
- Processing of vendor invoices, three-way matching and generation of resulting payment vouchers using the company ERP and investigating and resolving various…
- O Develop, implement & produce reporting packages for the senior management team/board of governors including, but not limited to, operational Dashboard…
- The Accounts Payable Specialist role reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and supports overall A/P functional performance and service delivery.
U-Pak Disposals Ltd.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- You will also be responsible for the creation and sending invoices to customers, keep track and update records with new payments and customer information,…
$18.00 - $22.50 an hour
- 3 to 5 years experience.
- Client focus, organized, accurate, dependable.
- Salary: $18.00 to $22.50 /hour.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and wire requests.
- Prepare and perform cheque runs.
- Assist with month end closing.
$38,000 - $45,000 a year
- Full time position, carrying inclusion in the company health, dental and employee bonus plans.
- Project accounting or construction experience is considered an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.