Accounting jobs in Newmarket, ON
$190,000 a year
- Produce strategic plans, including, annual and rolling forecasts, expenses, volume forecasts, and funding plans.
- Responsible for all funding related activities.
$22 - $24 an hour
- Evaluate, process, and review bills or invoices for services rendered.
- Institute financial procedures and controls.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
$53,000 - $58,000 a year
- You will process full-cycle AR duties and handle many invoices per week while paying close attention to detail.
- Confirm documents and codes are correct.
Meadows of Aurora
- Review accounts payable invoices for accuracy and management approval, and ensure accurate coding of invoices for payment.
- Perform full cycle accounts receivable duties including reconciliation and timely collections; reviewing accounts payable list/cheques on a per project basis.
- Administrate and track company documents i.e. invoices, purchase orders, time sheets, work orders, reports etc.
- Data entry related to various tasks.
- Powell Group of Companies is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.