Accounting jobs in Montréal, QC
- Long term goal of working towards CPA designation;
- Apply specific controls and checks before budget meetings and throughout the budgeting process;
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships, anticipating the needs of key stakeholders, such as Operations, Leasing, Development and Legal teams;
- Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their…
- Aid in preparing presentations for senior management.
- Follow up on business plans and analyze budget variances;
- WHAT THIS CHALLENGE IS ABOUT.
- Professional designation (CPA) obtained or in progress;
- Help prepare operating budgets and forecasts and develop the capital budget;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA designation;
- Ensure the implementation of established internal controls;
- Take part in special projects as assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.