Accounting jobs in Concord, ON
$55,000 a year
- Invoicing: Create invoices in the system and send them to the proper contact at customer ends.
- Ensure all invoices are applied to the proper projects.
$75,000 a year
- Supports HCM & Payroll to develop process efficiencies and ongoing process improvements.
- Manage and lead HCM & Payroll projects or initiatives as requested.
$23 an hour
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries (multi-provincial and multi site invoices).
$40 an hour
- Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Manager, Accounting and Reporting is responsible for the oversight of the accounting functions including, payroll,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.