Account Manager jobs in West Vancouver, BC
- You work closely with Finance-ERP Systems Administrator, the Accounts Payable Team Leads, the Accounts Payable team, the Financial Reporting &FP&A teams, MEC…
- Monitor escalations from Account/Service Managers and/or Support Manager: ie, tickets that need special or urgent attention or investigation.
- New business development & renew existing accounts.
- Manage pipeline development, planning, forecasting, lead generation, engagement of prospects, pricing,…
- A total rewards package which includes extended health benefits and an annual flex spending account.
- How does a (perfect) workday look like?
- Work with the Project Director to create clarity of scope, requirements, owners, and outcomes for learning initiatives, taking into account roles, deliverables,…
- The Enterprise Account Manager reports to the Commercial Sales Director and is responsible for achieving revenue growth targets by developing strong durable…
- You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships.
- What do you need to succeed?
- You are knowledgeable about the Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations or CRM market.
- Work with accounts in a North American geographic territory to sell…
NETINT Technologies Inc.
- Be a technical expert on all NETINT products, directly supporting Sales Account Managers, and working closely with the team to secure design wins, and to lead…
- Assist the Commercial Manager with earned value reporting.
- Conduct subcontract final account review and process back charges.
- The Account Manager will be compensated by way of a competitive base salary plus variable pay based on volume of closed deals.*.
- This is an inside sales role.
AIR WEST MECHANICAL
- We are looking for an Account manager who can: *.
- We are an HVAC / Mechanical company that specializes in the commercial industry.
$50,000 a year
- Customer accounts from day one, with ongoing coaching and training.
- Business Development: building high quality relationships with new and existing accounts, to…
- Account Management : 3 years (Preferred).
- Our client, an IT Support Company, is seeking an ambitious and reliable Account Manager to work out of their Downtown…
- The Account Manager is an important member of K2’s sales team and will be relied on to consistently improve K2’s service delivery.
The Answer Company
New Westminster, BC
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed.
- Account management: 2 years (Required).
- If you can answer YES to the following questions, you could be the person we are looking for!
- In a typical week, you would:
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.