Aboriginal $90,000 jobs
- As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers.
- The Customer Enablement Manager (CEM) reports into the Consulting Services Organization and leads large initiatives within our largest contracted customers.
$84,991 - $101,530 a year
- This posting represents a contractual position effective until July 31, 2020; 28 hours per week (4-day workweek: from 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.).
- We architect, design, build, test and deploy agile and cost-effective Network, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud and as-a-Service…
- Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
- What’s in it for you?
- A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization.
- Using your know-how to solve clients’ most complex business problems…
- Job Title: Big Data Consultant.
- You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops.
- Coverage is as diverse as offshore oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, to coastal logging camps in B.C., to construction camps in the Alberta Oil Sands.
- A transformation expert with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization.
- Using your know-how to solve clients’ most complex business…
STEM MONTESSORI ACADEMY OF CANADA
- \* This position is for an immediate start.
- Kindly read through the job description duties prior to application.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Position Status: Permanent, Full time.
- Reporting to the Business Development Vice-President; the Director will execute direct sales strategies to meet and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.