- Administrative support to the Building Manager and Technical Center Coordinator;
- Preparation and translation (when required) of communications, letters,…
- Greyhound Canada is currently seeking highly motivated, customer-centric and safety focused individuals to join our dynamic team of permanent full-time Customer…
$45,017 a year
- Rotation position - work locations - Nunavik Bases (Northern Quebec):
- Verify Air Inuit buildings by carrying out visits and inspections, and maintain basic…
- Air passenger will nearly double in the next 20 years to reach 7.8 billon.
- The number of aircraft will more than double to reach 48’000 aircrafts.
$87,345 - $101,301 a year
- This posting represents a leave replacement effective until September 30, 2020.
- Reporting to the Chair of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, the…
$25.41 an hour
- This posting represents a permanent full-time position: 38.75 hours per week (Monday to Friday, from 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
- Unblock toilets, sinks and drains.
- As a Salesforce Technical Architect / Integration Lead you will demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com as well as project and facilitation skills. .
- Oracle HCM Cloud ( Learning and development Lead ).
- Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile…
- Primarily a sales position, the Technology Sales Area Representative maximizes sales by leveraging strong selling skills while assisting customers in Capital…
- Tech Services Specialist is responsible to effectively promote and sell Tech services and products, executing both in-store and in-home/business.
- Location: The successful applicant can be based in the following locations; Ottawa, Cornwall, Johnstown, Kingston, ON or Montreal, QC.
- Business Function: Trades and Technical.
- Language Requirement: English or French Essential (Either/OR).
- Keeping systems running efficiently is your specialty.
- As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers.
- Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
- Very good knowledge of Spark.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.