7-eleven, Inc jobs
- You are the face of our company.
- You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our…
- Under the direction the Store Manager performs the preparation, assembly, packaging, and sanitation duties to produce food service and related products within…
- Being a 7-Eleven Field Consultant isn’t easy.
- Oversee a group of 7-Eleven stores (corporate and/or franchise) within a geographic area to ensure the highest…
- Experience working with large chains (E.g., Walmart, 7-Eleven, Circle K, etc.).
- Core-Mark is looking for an EDI Analyst to join our team in Richmond, BC.
- In addition, all 7-Eleven Inc. pre-requisites under Store Team Development must be completed.
- Interact with and serve customers, handle transactions, and…
- Responsible for daily operation of a production food facility.
- Ensures timely supply of product to stores.
- Gives direction – guidance to food service workers,…
- We are looking to hire an Overnight Sales Associate.
- Willing to cook and serve great food.
- Then we need to meet with you!
- As a Food Center Assistant Manager, you will assist the Food Center Manager with Food Center operation, managing staff, implementation and maintaining food…
- As an Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the Store Manager with store operation and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership – Integrity, Guest…
$20 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.