jobs in Burnaby, BC
Sort by: relevance -
Phoenix Dance and Music School
- Phoenix Dance and Music School is seeking the Administrative Assistant who is available to work in Surrey and Burnaby locations.
$17 - $19 an hour
- We are looking for an organized and friendly individual to support our project management and operations team, take on various administrative responsibilities…
Dr. Harpreet Aulakh
$20 an hour
- Are you sincere, caring and enthusiastic?
- Are you a team player with EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATIONskills?
- If yes, look no further.
- Founded in 1874, Maple Ridge is one of BC’s oldest communities, but it’s also one of the fastest growing Cities in Metro Vancouver.
Hazelmere Golf & Tennis Ltd.
- Hazelmere Golf and Tennis Club 18150-8th Avenue in Surrey is currently accepting resumes for a part-time/full-time position within our Tennis Reception…
- UPC College is currently looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and bright individual who is…
Renaissance BioScience Corp.
- Administrative Assistant – Part time.
- Is a privately held, global, industry leading biological engineering company based in Vancouver, Canada.
$13.85 - $16.98 an hour
- Part time 15 hours per week.
- Drafts and types correspondence (e.g.
- Letters dealing with administrative issues, dictation, acknowledgements);
Maple Immigration Service Corp.
- Maple Immigration is looking for a part/full time Administrative Assistant, please send us your resume if you're interested in this position.
Maple Ridge, BC
- Unique Ridge Meadows giftware manufacturer seeking part time (no evenings or weekends) reliable individual for an administrative assistant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.