$70,000 jobs in Dunrobin, ON
$85,000 a year
- We are a 100% Canadian owned and operated company.
- The opportunity available, is for a CULINARY SALES CONSULTANT at our OTTAWA location.
Canadian Nuclear Association
$85,000 a year
- The CNA is responsible for organizing and managing all aspects of the Canadian Nuclear Industry Small Modular Reactor (SMR) Secretariat (the Secretariat) for a…
Canadian Wood Council
- The Canadian Wood Council, the national association representing Canadian manufacturers of wood products used in construction is seeking a self-motivated…
- As an Internal Auditor, you’ll provide vital professional support to the Director or Manager of Internal Audit in accomplishing the Department’s mission of…
Verdun Windows & Doors
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- The Verdun Group - Ottawa, ON.
- Our installers earn well over the market average!
- Verdun Windows and Doors is the market leader in Ottawa.
$80,266 - $110,366 a year
- Provides strategic and operational leadership in developing, planning and implementing all aspects of internal and external communications and marketing,…
$78,488 - $99,143 a year
- Leads in developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies to position the University of Ottawa as an employer of choice so that it can attract and…
$85,952 - $100,553 a year
- Public Works & Environmental Services Department, Water Services, Water Production.
- 1 Full-time Continuous Position - 40 hours/week.
$104,925 - $139,900 a year
- Study regulatory processes and provide material in support of legal proceedings.
- Study the nature of money, credit and credit instruments and the operation of…
- Employees who are full-time internal candidates, as defined by the Support Staff Collective Agreement, will be given first consideration.
- We must be able to apply our knowledge and experience in order to protect Shopify’s interests in a way that allows our business to stay agile and competitive.
$75,438 - $91,678 a year
- In the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered.
- *This posting is for a 6 month term**.
$70,947 - $86,326 a year
- Transportation Services Department, Rail Construction Program Service.
- 4 Full-time Temporary Positions - 35 hours/week (Until July 5, 2023).
- As Project Manager, you will be involved in:
- Manage individual tasks throughout the design and construction process including submittal and RFI process.
- Our team includes Physiotherapists with various qualifications including Advanced Manual Therapists (RCAMT and FCAMT), FUI, Concussion, ART, and IMS.
$40 an hour
- Registered and licenced CAMRTO/CMRT/MRT technologists to perform mobile xrays in the Ottawa region.
Rideau Investments Corporation
$72,000 a year
- Investment Specialist; Lebanon and Gulf States*.
- As an Investment Specialist, you will focus on developing new investment relationships as well as cross in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.