Northgate Industries Ltd.
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Annual salary that stands out from the market and base on experiences;.
- Full package for the group insurance;.
- Flexibility of working hours (7am-6pm);.
- Highly technical role, providing (mainly) Architectural, Design and Implementation Consultancy support for our client Cisco network landscape.
- We are seeking someone who can effectively manage multiple concurrent client projects from beginning to end; delivering customer satisfaction while ensuring…
- The goal of this role is to master all aspects of a complex enterprise projects, from requirements gathering, project planning, milestone targeting and…
RS Tec Systems Inc.
- Looking for a Senior Project Manager with reliability security clearance for contract in Ottawa.
- 5+ years of experience as project manager in Government of…
- Assignment Name: Inmate Tracking Provincial Roll-out and Human Rights Accommodation.
- Maintenance and support activities will also be required for other .
- Leads, directs, and exercises functional authority over all aspects of constructions projects including planning, organizing, budgeting, and cost reporting.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing fire alarm installation projects in commercial, educational, healthcare and industrial facilities,…
- Demonstrate and model behaviors of a Landmark leader that are consistent with Landmark's Mission, Vision, and Values; Promote, practice and enforce Landmark's…
- The Project Manager will contribute to the ongoing business operations of the company by effectively providing high-level management and delivery of assigned…
- As a Project Manager with the Engineering and Projects team, you will manage a portfolio of capital projects while applying best practices to safely lead a team…
- The Project Manager role is responsible for specific project investigation, reporting, specification preparation, quality observation and liaising with clients,…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- The role of the Project Manager (PM) is to plan, manage, lead, execute, and finalize construction projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and in…
Landmark Structures Co.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Demonstrate and model behaviors of a Landmark leader that are consistent with Landmark's Mission, Vision, and Values; Promote, practice and enforce Landmark’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.