- Create and maintain standard governance packages;
- Analyze business reporting and perform root cause analysis;
- Participate in process improvement projects;
- Reports to*: Strategy & Business Development Manager.
- Business Analyst is responsible for conducting market research, analysing existing product lines,…
- We are seeking a Business Analyst who will understand TradeRev’s business goals and clearly translate them into product requirements.
- Enjoy a friendly, exciting work environment with great benefits (Health and Dental Insurance, Wellness Programs, Retirement) while contributing to the future.
- We are seeking a Business Analyst to focus primarily on the operational readiness of the business to ensure that new technology deliveries are fully leveraged…
- The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures.
Valtech North America
- The Business Analyst is responsible for working with Clients and Valtech Project Teams to drive the project vision, objectives and take ultimate ownership for…
- Mandatory Skills: * Capital Market Domain Experience, regulatory constraints and experience in delivering regulatory projects (MiFID II, SFTR, SDRE (EMIR, CFTC,…
- Legal Aid Alberta is seeking to fill a full time, temporary position (up to 18 months) for Business Analyst in our downtown Edmonton office.
- ISI is seeking a driven individual with insurance and technology experience.
- You will join a dynamic and fast paced team where you will play a business analyst…
Dawn InfoTek Inc.
- Engages business clients and stakeholders to elicit business requirements and understand business objectives.
- Builds solid partnerships with Business management…
- Reporting to the Director, Employer and Payor Partnerships, the Business Analyst, Employer and Payor is responsible for evaluating/spotting market and business…
Applications Management Consulting Ltd.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Complete analysis of various business problems.
- Manage data and qualitative information.
- Develop website and social media marketing tools.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.