- Your understanding of effective stakeholder engagement will contribute to an enhanced awareness and understanding of Fraser Health’s programs, services and…
- If so, bring your skills to this key role leading planning, implementation and evaluation for the Infection Prevention & Control Program.
- As a key member of the leadership team, you are responsible for managing and providing leadership for the Maternity, OR/PACU at Surrey Memorial Hospital.
$34.26 - $42.73 an hour
- This position offers a flexible, rotating schedule which allows time off for work-life balance.
- Build on your education & career experience as you:
- You are responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of workplace safety prevention programs and initiatives.
$39.76 - $49.59 an hour
- Do you have experience working with infection control processes?
- In this position you will facilitate the implementation, operations and maintenance of the…
- In this key role you are responsible for supporting the ongoing quality improvement of Infection prevention and control.
- Are you motivated to join us?
- Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Collect, engineer, document reporting requirements by investigating clinical, financial, human resource…
- We are seeking hardworking colleagues for our Project Support Manager role who is passionate about leadership, innovation and project management.
- Does this sound like a role that you would thrive in professionally?
- You would lead, direct, manage and supervise the Patient Care Quality Office and assigned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.