- Encore Vancouver is looking for a keen individual with experience who can hit the ground running with little to no training.
- Working in a fast-paced and busy dailies facility, the Dailies Operator is responsible for syncing, logging, rendering, QC, and delivery of various media for…
- We currently have an opening for a contract-based PT On-set VFX Supervisor with a background in episodic VFX experience.
- VFX supervision as required (On set).
- Support Finishing and Dailies teams: Support IN/OUT traffic of all data, archive management, storage allocation and debarring activity of all digital projects.
- Reporting to the Head of Production, the Project Manager is responsible for providing direction to all departments to ensure successful completion of projects…
- The roto-animator is a highly technical position, responsible for tracking and animating a given object or character to live action footage at an advanced level…
- Reporting to the Head of Animation, the Animation Technical Director (Anim TD) will be involved in the creation and ongoing support of animation tools in a…
- Working with the Lead Modeler or the CG Supervisor on a project, the Modeler will create accurate and efficient models in the assigned timeframe as outlined by…
- As a Groom artist, you will be responsible for creating realistic natural looking long hair, fur, or feathers for Digi Doubles, Animals, Creatures, and…
- Reporting to the Model or Texture Lead and to the CG Supervisor (per project), the Texture Artist will create textures as assigned by the CG Supervisor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.