$50,200 jobs in Breslau, ON
- The Student Financial Services (SFS) staff provide efficient, accurate and timely support to students and other campus partners.
- The Residence Life Co-ordinator (RLC) is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of the student experience within an assigned student residence(s).
- The Counsellor is accountable to a Manager, Counselling Services for the provision of front line clinical mental health programs and services.
- The incumbent for this position is responsible for transposing CORE study data collected by various media into an electronic format suitable for analysis…
- In this role, the candidate will bring leadership, management and coordination of services and initiatives to encourage, develop, enable and promote the…
- The Writing and Multimodal Communication Specialist provides writing and communication support to individual students, as well as classroom support to students,…
- The University of Waterloo Library seeks an experienced, creative and user focused professional librarian to assume liaison librarian responsibilities for the…
- The Accommodation Consultant is accountable to the Manager, Student Accommodations for the development and implementation of individualized academic…
- The Administrative Officer provides strategic advice and support to the Chair and senior administration of the Department.
- This position encompasses two related functions: Head of Wardrobe and Costume Designer both dedicated to the Theatre and Performance Program, and is responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.