$50,000 jobs in Yellowknife, NT
- Specialist, Accounts Payable ( 12 month term).
- Role based in Yellowknife, NT.
- We are looking for a Specialist, Accounts Payable to be responsible for providing…
- Our team is constantly pursuing excellence as a standard.
- Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution;
- Work with an exceptional team of operations and maintenance people.
- Opportunity to introduce and implement continuous change initiatives.
NIS Northern Industrial Sales Ltd.
- With branches across Canada, NIS, a division of TENAQUIP is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as Safety, Tools,…
- What's in it for you?
- Work with a large and well-established Oil and Gas company, with possibility of extension or permanent placement.
- 5 days on, 2 days off;
$56,000 - $67,000 a year
- The Legislative Assembly is one of the three distinct and autonomous branches of the Government of the Northwest Territories (Legislative, Executive and…
$58,000 - $70,000 a year
- STH is the referral center for approximately 43,000 NWT residents and 5,900 residents from the Kitikmeot Region of Nunavut.
- Box 1320, Yellowknife NT X1A 2L9.
$80,000 - $96,000 a year
- The Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment (ITI) works through wide-ranging partnerships and initiatives to deliver quality programs and services that…
- The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Reporting to the Mine Support Supervisors, the HEO…
$108,000 - $129,000 a year
- The Department of Finance has the mandate to provide leadership and direction to the public service in all areas of finance and human resource management.
- The Dene Nation covers a large geographical area — from present day Alaska to the southern-most tip of North America.
Aurora Wonderland & Beck's Kennels Tours
$34 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Utilize microphones or other communication devices.
- Assist clients/guests with special needs.
$94,000 - $113,000 a year
- The Department of Infrastructure (INF) provides high quality services to the public and Government of the Northwest Territories’ (GNWT) departments, boards and…
- Help us boldly shape retail in Canada.
- As the “second in charge,” the Assistant Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of the store when the Store General…
- As a Flight Coordinator - Dispatcher, you will be part of our dynamic Flight Operational Control Center.
- You will oversee the administrative scheduling and…
- Manitoulin Transport is looking for full time Class 3 Driver at our Yellowknife , NT location.
- You would be responsible for making local deliveries to customers…
KBL Group of Companies
- The Project Manager manages key client environmental projects, including spill response, site assessment and remediation.
- Invoicing clients for waste accepted;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.