Quebec City, QC
$48,609 - $60,228 a year
- Mental Health and Justice Initiative/Homelessness Initiative.
- Opportunities for Career Learning and Advancement.
- Linkage to support services as needed.
$24.70 - $31.48 an hour
- Training Rate (2018 rates) | PG 15 | $24.70 per hour;
- Job Rate (2018 rates) | PG 17 | $26.77 to $31.48 per hour;
- Excellent extended health and dental benefits.
$25 an hour
- The package Handler loads and unloads packages into or out of UPS vehicles.
- The responsibilities include the following:
- Base (12.50$) + Bonus (3.35$).
$35,000 - $65,000 a year
- Nous recherchons des personnes passionnées et énergiques qui se joindront à notre équipe de conseillers des ventes internes aux petites entreprises de Bell!
$47,263 - $63,018 a year
- Provide timely and accurate administrative and clerical support.
- Using advanced computer skills and strong organization abilities, aids in the efficient day-to…
$29.27 - $39.15 an hour
- If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary.
$61,380 - $74,670 a year
- The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is seeking applications for a career in surveillance in the regional offices of the Service.
$53,922 - $57,293 a year
- Reporting to the AVP, Business Services, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative functions related to operational support of the AVP and…
$22.81 - $30.34 an hour
- As an Industrial Athlete, you will handle an average of 1,500 cases per shift, with each case weighing an average of 30 pounds ‐ but up to 95 pounds.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
$1,000 - $1,500 a week
- As a New Business Lead Generation Specialist, your role is to make first contact with our potential new business client customers and schedule demo…
11580426 Canada Inc for Intelcom Express
$4,000 - $5,000 a month
- Our Company is accepting applications for Part - Time and Full Time Delivery Drivers.
- Our Network of Delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to…
$34 an hour
- Our Belleville manufacturing site is seeking highly motivated, reliable and flexible individuals with a commitment to safety and total quality to be part of our…
$28.18 - $32.49 an hour
- Reporting to the Manager, Call Centre Operations in the Tenant Experience Department, the Call Centre Operator responds to tenant phone calls regarding safety,…
$25.44 - $30.04 an hour
- This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Deputy City Clerk Section and ensuring good customer service is provided to internal…
$70,269 - $82,670 a year
- One of CSE’s mandates is to provide the Government of Canada with unique information derived from foreign electronic emissions.
- What’s in it for you?
$46,430 - $63,021 a year
- Administrative Assistant, Policy and Research Unit.
- Regular Position, Category 13 - Salary Range $46,430 - $63,021.
- Forward appropriate materials for archiving.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Joining the Bell team puts you at the centre as we connect Canadians with each other and the world.