$40,000 jobs in Clyde River, PE
- What you can expect in a typical day.
- Safety is at the core of everything we do and we are looking for people who have a strong safety mindset who will perform…
Morris Geomatics & Engineering Ltd.
- Morris Geomatics & Engineering Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary firm providing Geomatics and Engineering services through-out Prince Edward Island.
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do.
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth.
- Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential,…
$40,000 - $70,000 a year
- MacLean Construction would like to invite qualified, enthusiastic individuals to apply for the following career opportunity:
- Canadian work: 5 years (Required).
- This is a full-time Summer Internship (May through August) and is located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Carr, Stevenson & MacKay
- Carr, Stevenson & MacKay is a full-service law firm located in the downtown Charlottetown area.
- We are seeking a legal property assistant who is interested in…
- Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for operating the business, administration, finance, marketing, human…
- SpryPoint, was founded in 2011 to assist utilities in addressing the technological advances of the last decade.
- Assisting with configuration of the software.
- Advantage Communications is currently looking to hire two Human Resource Business Partners for our location in Charlottetown.
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred).
- The Support Center Training specialist is responsible for delivering training to new & existing employees as well as creating course content, designing…
- Who are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote end user Windows PC support services at our…
Digital Risk an Mphasis Company
$20 an hour
- Provides End User support services at a customer site.
- Additionally resources may travel to nearby satellite locations of the resident site.
- We are currently seeking an Client Service Administrator to work with our client in Charlottetown, PEI..
- Multi-tasking is key to this role;
- The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.