$60,000 - $120,000 a year
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills: verbal, written and presentation in both official languages would be an…
- You will drive and achieve sales goals by building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers within your specific sales territory in…
$16 an hour
- The Demonstrator is responsible for acquiring and maintaining knowledge of products being demonstrated.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of the…
Dock Products Canada Inc.
$59,000 - $60,000 a year
- This will be a salary and commission based position, mainly dealing with service sales in Montreal and surrounding area.
- Attain annual targets set by Company.
- Competitive compensation, monthly bonuses, contests and incentives.
- TELUS pension and share purchase program with a generous company contribution.
Bridge Logistic Group Inc.,
- Has sales experience, Up-selling services to the customer.
- Works and thrives in a fast-paced, agile, cross-functional organization.
- As a member of the TrafficJunky sales team, you will be a part of a dynamic, results-driven team responsible for generating revenue for our internal products…
- Ø Identify the business opportunities in your territories.
- Ø Manage and optimize the existing accounts.
- Ø Previous experience in sales-related.
- You will have the responsibility to promote a select number of products and programs to.
- Pharmacists and store managers to drive brand awareness and increase…
- You must be a Quebec resident to apply.
- You are a confident, proficient and professional sales representative.
- Has 1 to 3 years of sales experience.
- Identify and funnel qualified leads to Account Executives and/or assist lower small businesses in self serving.
- A first experience in a customer facing role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.