$60,000 - $120,000 a year
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills: verbal, written and presentation in both official languages would be an…
- Present collections and oversee sales with buyers.
- Analysis of sales performance and inventory.
- Maintain communication with regarding deliveries, markdowns and…
$16 an hour
- The Demonstrator is responsible for acquiring and maintaining knowledge of products being demonstrated.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of the…
- You will drive and achieve sales goals by building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers within your specific sales territory in…
Dock Products Canada Inc.
$59,000 - $60,000 a year
- This will be a salary and commission based position, mainly dealing with service sales in Montreal and surrounding area.
- Attain annual targets set by Company.
- Competitive compensation, monthly bonuses, contests and incentives.
- TELUS pension and share purchase program with a generous company contribution.
- Ø Identify the business opportunities in your territories.
- Ø Manage and optimize the existing accounts.
- Ø Previous experience in sales-related.
- Identify and funnel qualified leads to Account Executives and/or assist lower small businesses in self serving.
- A first experience in a customer facing role.
- With a clear understanding of the business objectives,the sales respresentative will be responsible for :
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.