DEVILLE TECHNOLOGIES INC
- Status: Full Time, permanent employee.
- Job Category: Project Management Department.
- Relevant Work Experience: 5 years +.
- Education: DEC or Bachelor’s degree.
- Initiate, execute and support the role and activities of the communication department in the areas of internal and external communication.
- Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
- Experience in working with Training and Development teams and delivering training products to global audiences.
- Experience managing consultants and suppliers.
- Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 23 select higher education institutions, and some 3000 employees offering instruction to…
Benchmark Consulting Canada, Inc
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and…
- The main responsibilities of the Project Manager or Project Assistant are:
- Conducting regulatory research related to food and food labelling;
- Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders.
- Colliers Project Leaders is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- We lead building and infrastructure projects.
- We are looking for a disciplined and energetic Project Manager to lead various concurrent projects.
- Reporting to the Implementation Manager and Operations, the…
Project Management Centre
- PMC Project Managers report to a PMC Account Manager, and work directly with the client’s PMO and/or Project and Program Managers to deliver successful project…
- Does your profile match that of an outstanding Project manager?
- One of our clients in Saint-Laurent needs your expertise.
- The following is the profile sought:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.