$33,000 - $35,000 a year
- Our client, a leading distributor in the sporting goods industry, is looking to add a CSR agent to its growing team.
- Verify it is all accurate.
- We are currently seeking for a strong, dynamic and skilled problem solver to join our team as a customer service representative in Montreal.
Maroline Inc. Sub-Zero, Wolfe & Cove Appliances
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER: *.
- Competitive salary with bonus program based on performance.
- Day shifts from Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week.
- The Creditor Customer Service Representative will interact with clients over the phone, and provide them with insurance advice and solutions based on their…
BHM Financial Group
- The work role will focus on clerical and administrative support.
- You will assist colleagues to optimize workflow procedures in the office, and support clients…
- Location: Head Office in Montreal.
- Reporting to: Customer Services Manager.
- The facility, located in Port‐Daniel‐Gascons, Gaspésie, is one of the largest.
- Join our friendly and very successful Dor Docteur team!
- As the Customer Service Representative you will work closely in partnership with other team members at…
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- You will be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.