- Responsible for executing and driving new and existing recruitment initiatives.
- Employ traditional sourcing methodologies through online job boards and industry…
- As an Account Manager, you are responsible for providing a full-service IT solutions and services to our clients.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience.
- Manage an account portfolio of approximately 45-60 large size customers, including National Accounts and contract customers.
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- 5 years selling technology solutions in Canada.
- Candidates with a book of business in Canada are preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- The primary responsibility is to develop the client base, identify clients’ needs, and promote company’s products and services.
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue.
- May be responsible for providing sales quotations as…
- You will be working with a team focused on hitting performance goals and striving to provide the best service.
- Collections or Call Center Experience and Asset!
- This will include working with the team to increase sales revenue within your assigned territory and accounts, which will be large enterprises and public…
Advanced Sterilization Products
- The Account Manager will: • Create demand from the clinical stakeholders, thereby driving business performance and market share.
- If so, we have an opportunity for an Account Manager who will aid in the development, growth, and maintenance of profitable business by providing planning and…
- Onboarding of advertisers and agencies into the SourceKnowledge system.
- Establish effective and professional relationships with clients.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.