- The Fleet Manager is responsible for the operation of the Fleet in Quebec and Ontario.
- This role will report directly to the Director of Transportation.
- Working knowledge of the Health and Safety Act.
- Compile detailed reports that are reviewed at the Senior Management Level.
- Security experience is an asset.
- Ensures that all customer orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner by placing or removing trailers to and from designated areas.
- Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for analyzing the current state of the RDC operation and then provide guidance on the appropriate…
- Verifying the 453/4 and 1581 Reports- Counting freight for the 171, 371, 225 cycles, as required- Compiling various QA Reports as required.
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefit package.
- Rewarding pension and stock purchase program.
- The position we are recruiting for has the following…
- The Site Transportation Manager is responsible to assist transportation associates and warehouse personnel in the day-to-day transportation activities for…
- -*Assist in the maintenance of system data, schedules, lead times and transit times for accurate MABD reporting.
- Adhering to all TTF policies and procedures.
$22.85 an hour
- Delivery and pick up of loads from DC to Walmart stores and vendors.
- Operating tractors equipped with multi-speed transmission (Automatic or Manual) safely…
- Responsible for driving and delivering execution of business and customer expectations.
- Maintain and execute the food safety programs in the DC’s to ensure the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.