- Within Ubisoft IT HQ teams, you will join the team responsible for building internal and client facing tools & applications in the Digital Marketing domain.
- You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
- The Security Analyst (Digital Forensics and Incident Response) works in collaboration with all security resources and management to ensure proper coordination…
- The Esports team leads Ubisoft’s competitive gaming strategy internally and develops programs that inspire and engage our players.
- What to send our way.
- The team lead is responsible for overseeing the quality of the team’s deliverables, ensuring the development of their team, fostering collaboration with various…
- As a Monetization Specialist at Ubi MTL, you contribute to the financial success of an online game by setting up and supporting its monetization strategies…
- The virtualization administrator is responsible for the health and operation of our virtualization platform and pays particular attention to operational…
- As a member of the Security & Risk Management department, the Game Security Technical Lead helps managing and reducing security risks by providing technical…
- The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Manager (Scrum Master) to join our growing team.
- Be a voice of reason;
- Answering to the Security & Risk Management (SRM) department, the Security Analyst must be autonomous and self driven and will act as the SRM ambassador in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.