- They will be encouraged to learn and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
- This is a 6-month contract with a possibility of extension/conversion…
- Operate Davinci Resolve and other editing software during Visual Effects reviews.
- Maintain the dailies schedule, ensuring priorities are met, and dailies are…
- You will be coordinating schedules and bookings while monitoring different aspects of the artists’ and managers’ day-to-day activities.
- A great entry level position for someone who is eager to learn all areas of a VFX pipeline and production (from development, to on-set, to post-production).
- Finance Management – You will gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to take on corporate finance responsibilities, accounting and financial analysis, and…
- Analyze and assess the plan for current and future resource requirements based on information from Production, ensuring headcount and utilisation levels are in…
- Create photorealistic backgrounds and environments to match the overall look and feel of the film;
- Combine skills in painting and 3D with knowledge of…
- Work closely with clients, leads and supervisors to conceptualize and create photographic elements as reference or images for film.
- Report to the CTO for the Film and TV Group and ensure that Technology decisions align with the vision and global strategy for the overall group.
- A full-time paid position with Technicolor with a contract of up to one year working as part of our team.
- An extended training period of 12 weeks to get you up…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.