- Manage internal edits of film sequences and shots.
- Liaise with production editorial to maintain parity on VFX sequences.
- X is looking for you.
- This role will support the delivery of the global L&D Strategy, working in conjunction with the global talent, production and senior management teams.
- Mikros Animation Montreal is looking for an experienced Matte Painting Supervisor to join us on an exciting new animation project.
- The Department Assistant (DA) is responsible for supporting the Department Manager (DM) in their function as the people manager within the assigned department.
- You would be an absolute superstar if you possessed the following skills:
- Previous experience in a VFX environment.
- Previous experience working with Linux.
- X is looking for a highly motivated VFX Production Assistant to join our Montreal studio’s production team.
- Attending daily review sessions, accurate data entry…
- You will stretch your own capabilities, challenge the status quo, strive to take your learning to the next level and improve services for our clients.
- This role is to manage a highly dynamic resource planning and scheduling function through strong analytics and an ability to work across multiple functions.
- This position will be reporting to Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and Strategy.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contact Matt Rock to arrange a chat.
- Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide, Australia, Bangalore, India and Montreal,…
Be the first to see new $30,700 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.